Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Design a Workflow That Makes Your Content Easy to Create and Share
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Presenter: Lynnette Fusilier, Neighborhood Notes
Cost: $29 advance, $40 at the door
Search algorithms are placing more importance on good, shareable content than ever before, and that makes a blog an incredibly valuable asset to your business. Creating good content is your gateway to get the citations, reviews and social media mentions that your small business needs to be relevant in local search. But blogging doesn’t have to be difficult. Really. In this workshop, you’ll learn the steps you can take and tools you can use to create blog posts more efficiently and make them easy to find and share on the Internet.
This workshop will cover:
- Creating an editorial calendar to guide what to write about and when to publish it
- Constructing blog posts that are easy to find and share on the Internet
- Using web tools that make sharing your content on social media a snap
Own Your Ass[ets] is a four-part workshop series that teaches small business owners how to take control of the assets that will make their businesses relevant on the Internet.
- 3 Things Every Small Business Needs to Be Relevant in Local Search
- Create a Workflow That Makes Your Content Easy to Create and Share
- Improve Your Small Business Photography in 3 Simple Steps
- Put Social Media Marketing to Work For Your Small Business